- Detail Images
From fall to spring.
The Haglöfs Women's Niva Jacket feels right from the start of the ski season until the last day. This feature-rich shell boasts a recycled construction with a reliably waterproof, breathable membrane. Whether it's a cold, stormy winter day or a bright, sunny spring day, you're sure to stay comfortable in the Niva.
- Feature-rich ski shell designed with freeskiers in mind
- Recycled shell crafted with waterproof, breathable membrane
- Underarm ventilation zippers amplify airflow
- Removable powder skirt customizes coverage
- Adjustments at cuffs and helmet-compatible hood
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
LOVE this jacket! All good comments about this jacket: kept me warm and dry, slightly form fitting so it's not too boxy, and the helmet-compatible hood fits perfect! Had to buy a black jacket, but really like the Acai Berry/Habanero unique color combo too. I'm 5'7", 135 lbs, and the medium fits well with plenty of room for layering.
Is the hood removable or can it be stowed tightly?
Hi Theodore, This hood is not removeable, nor does it have a pocket to stow it in. You can however roll it up and secure it with the draw string. I hope that helps you. If you have any other questions, let me know and I'll get some answers for you. - Matthew Pizza - Expert Gearhead