Cozy throughout fall and spring.
Even in the shoulder seasons, life in the mountains means unpredictable weather for all tasks, from the most mundane errands to the most fun adventures. Leave your door prepared for these changing conditions in the Haglofs Men's Nimble Hooded Top. This lightweight top has a smooth-face knitted look that fits in with most outfits you'd wear around town, and a mesh backer that pulls sweat away from your skin in case you decide to go for an after-work hike. A three-piece hood extends the coziness up to cover your neck and ears, and the flatlock seams throughout reduce chafing to keep you comfortable.
- Lightweight jacket for shoulder seasons
- Knitted design for a classic look
- Mesh backer manages moisture efficiently
- Half-zip is easy to get on and off
- Three-piece hood keeps your ears toasty
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and ease layering
- Bluesign approved for social consciousness
- Q & A
Really nice mid-layer
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
Great product, great material, keeps me nice and warm while I'm skiing, underneath my Arc'tery Saber Jacket. Also, a great piece to take on a hike or a backpacking trip as an extra layer to stay warm during downtime or early mornings.
I'd highly recommend. Haglofs killed it.
Please let me know if you have any questions on it.