Made for most days.
Consider the Haglöfs Men's Nengal Pant your daily driver of ski pants. Its versatile design and durable construction functions well whether you're skiing deep powder in the resort or ticking off big lines in the backcountry. The Nengal is crafted with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane for reliable protection from everything to heavy wet snow and driving winds. And with a regular fit that leaves room for extra layers and an adjustable waist and bib combo, the Nengal offers a customizable fit that maintains comfort and coverage whether you're on the chairlift or booting up a narrow ridge.
- Versatile ski pants withstand inclement mountain weather
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane with fully sealed seams
- Reinforced instep patches withstand wear and tear while skiing
- Adjustable waistband and removable suspenders for customized fit
- Regular fit with articulated knees for added mobility while skiing
- Haglöfs is a Sweden-based company that specializes in mountain gear
- Q & A
Good fit, comfy liner
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Was really impressed with these paints. Feel very sturdy and easy to wear. The liner is soft and seems like it'll be able to provide some good insulation. The GoreTex is a nice extra and the color was also great.
Fit was good in the length and cut, though the waist is pretty high up and it's a bit snug. Not enough to dissuade me from it, but just something to keep in mind in case you were thinking of wearing them at your hips (sits slightly above.)
34-35 waist, large and be happy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: large
Great item, super confy inside liner. Fabric fully waterprrof. Nice length like a 32-34 insem. Wonderful cut overall
Quality Ski Pants
These fit to size and are decently light. They're comfortable and have nicely placed pockets. The suspenders are a nice feature as well.