Nengal 3L Proof Pant
Constructed with a high-performing, three-layer Proof fabric, the Haglofs Nengal 3L Proof Pants are built for powder days, and ensure that rain, sleet, and snow stay on the outside while simultaneously allowing for internal moisture to escape easily. Slanted zippered vents on the thighs allow you to release the buildup of excess heat after struggling through a grueling bootpack, and the adjustable hook-and-loop waist tabs give you customized fit options to easily adapt to the day's weather. Reinforced leg gaiters with elasticated rubber grips help stop snow from sneaking up your legs when you're slogging through the deep stuff.
- Sharp style and tough protection meet in these snow pants
- Waterproof, breathable construction keeps you happily dry
- Relaxed fit accommodates multiple layers
- Slanted thigh zips allow excess heat to escape easily
- Multiple pockets carry your items safely
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I've been using these pants for touring.
Very breathable with the side vents, which are massive.
Waterproof. Durable fabric. Reinforced cuffs on the bottom are awesome as well. Hook and loop closure is also an added bonus (also has a button). I thought the pockets were a bit odd at first but started liking them after a few days of use.
Not too baggy and not too fitted. Just perfect
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
- Measure from the crotch to the floor with no shoes.