Get some relief.
If you tend to get strap-induced blisters from long miles on the trail, Haglöfs' Nejd 55 Backpack is a step in the right direction. The Nejd's Instant+ Adjustable System allows you to customize the pack's torso length to fit your own preferences, plus the System's plush extra padding assures a snug, comfortable fit, whether you're tackling mile 5 or mile 500. And if you finally decide to take a layover day, the Nejd's floating lid detaches to become a peak-bagging day satchel. But Haglöfs doesn't make its packs marmot-proof, so be sure to stash food accordingly.
- A mid-sized pack for trekking and travel
- Instant+ allows torso adjustment and has extra padding
- Full-zip front allows easy packing and unpacking
- Removable top lid becomes instant day satchel
- Removable liner creates sleeping bag compartment
- Elastic front sleeve for extra gear storage
- Rain cover with separate compartment keeps wet out
- Q & A
Inside of the Nejd
Suspension system and shoulder straps of the Nejd. They are memory foam, and help contour to your body after use.
The Nejd has an adjustable suspension system for a wide variety of torso lengths. Numbers are in millimeters.
What are the dimensions