L.I.M Touring Proof Pant
Hit the skin track with the unlimited mobility and substantial protection of the Haglofs L.I.M. Touring Proof Pants. As the title might suggest, the L.I.M. Toruing Proof Pants are crafted for success in the backcountry, keeping you moving in dry, breathable comfort all day long, from the pitch-black, pre-dawn start to wrapping up your line with a big smile on your face. The 3-layer Proof construction balances complete waterproof, breathable protection with optimized comfort for an unhindered range of motion, while the 3/4-length side zippers offer up incredible ventilation and an easy on and off. A brushed tricot-lined waistband comes to your kit with total customization thanks to hook-and-loop adjustment tabs, and the reflective prints throughout give you some added visibility for those moments in the mountains before and after the sun's up.
- Touring-focused ski pants with stretch and protection
- Proof 3-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Four-way stretch design keeps your range of motion open
- Regular fit is articulated for easy mobility
- Side zips are 3/4-length for quick ventilation
- Reflective prints bolster added visibility
- Adjustable waist puts a secure, customized fit in your hands
- Q & A
Slim comfy fit
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
These Haglofs Touring LIM's have tons of stretch to them which offers an extremely comfortable pant for touring. The fit is definitely slim and not standard by any means. Considering how thin the material is, I'm surprised at how warm the pant is. The extra zipper venting is definitely needed and well deserved for the uphill. I don't expect extreme durability with these as they are softshell fabric. But then again these are not a resort skiing pant.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
- Measure from the crotch to the floor with no shoes.