- Detail Images
You think more clearly surrounded by pines with the swish of skis beneath your feet. So, load up the car, grab your Haglöfs Men's Bivvy Down Jacket, and clear your mind. This balmy down jacket excels as a midlayer under a waterproof shell or as a standalone piece when you're cruising town. Its shell consists of Bluesign-approved fabric that's rugged enough for mountain adventures. A DWR treatment prevents the responsibly sourced down from soaking up moisture in damp conditions.
With a function-first design ethos, the Bivvy keeps things simple. A stand-up collar provides additional warmth. Articulated elbows enhance mobility when you're laying down first tracks or scrambling up demanding ascents. Mid-mounted torso pockets are easily accessible when you're wearing a pack or harness.
- A versatile jacket for warmth during cold outdoor activities
- Durable, water-resistant shell for comfort and protection
- Responsible Down Standard down insulation for unmatched warmth
- Mid-mounting pockets offer easy access when wearing a pack
- Folds into pocket for easy storage and transport
- Haglöfs has been producing durable outdoor gear since 1914