Wherever you go.
No matter what you're up to this winter, chances are your Haglofs Men's Alder Hooded Jacket will be layered under your shell. This versatile fleece makes for a solid midlayer while you're backcountry skiing, hiking, or mountaineering. The stretch fabric is warm, lightweight, and breathable, and it moves with you while your navigating up tricky ascents. Thumbholes keep your sleeves in place while you're swapping layers and the large handwarmer pockets are the perfect spot to stash a few candy bars to share with your friends on the summit.
- A versatile fleece for skiing or climbing
- Soft fleece is keeps you warm and manages moisture
- Flatlocked seams for a low-bulk fit
- Stretch fabric moves with you
- Thumbholes keep your sleeves in place
- Large hand pockets stash a candy bar or three
- Fabric is bluesign approved