- Detail Images
There's no such thing.
When it comes to backcountry freeriding, there's no such thing as "too much powder," which why the Haglöfs Men's Voitas Jacket shields you from waist-deep, neigh, chest-deed snow. Its thin, three-layer shell comes with Gore-Tex's waterproof technology and C-Knit backer for the enhanced breathability that backcountry skiers prefer on steep and stormy skin tracks.
Just in case you run hot, Haglöfs outfitted the Voitas with zippers under each arm to enhance ventilation and increase airflow. The powder skirt snaps shut to seal out unwanted snow, and the remaining adjustments keep the cold out of the sleeves, waist, and head. Two large chest pockets, one internal pocket, and a sleeve pocket keeps your season pass handy as you move through the lift line.
- Heavy-duty weather protection for steep and stormy ski tours
- Three-layer construction with waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex
- C-Knit backer enhances breathability and adds softness
- Underarm zippers for ample ventilation
- Powder skirt protects waist from incoming snow
- Adjustments at hood, cuffs, and hem seal out snowy weather