- Detail Images
Pick up the pace.
The Hagan Mountaineering Core ST Ski Boot is a lightweight, race-inspired pair of kicks built for devouring vert by the thousands. The Grilamid shell keeps things light on the uptrack, with enough stiffness and power to crush harrowing descents. The 110 flex blends responsiveness and comfort and the Palau liner is heat-moldable so you can dial in a custom fit before you head out for another multi-day traverse.
When you flip these boots into walk mode you'll have an impressive 60-degree range of motion, giving you a smooth, efficient stride akin to that of a hiking boot. The Easy Slide Lock System is simple and convenient, so you don't have to waste any time when you rip skins and race down to the bottom for another round.
- A lightweight touring boot for crushing vert
- 110 flex is responsive yet forgiving
- Light Grilamid shell is stiff and powerful
- 60-degree range of motion in walk mode for an efficient stride
- Heat-moldable liner lets you customize the fit
- Easy Slide Lock System is reliable and user-friendly
- M-Grip soles hold traction on icy traverses