Get after it.
Chase big lines through uncharted territories on your Hagan Ski Mountaineering Core Bindings. These lightweight tech bindings can withstand the gnarly terrain that you hunger for, designed with pow-hungry, couloir-ripping freeriders in mind.
Weighing in at just 350 grams per foot, these bindings won't weigh you down on the skintrack, with five different walking positions to keep your stride smooth and efficient. The wide toe and heel mounts optimize power transfer while you're crushing big lines, and the unique integrated toe break deploys both in up and downhill mode.
- A lightweight touring binding for chasing big lines
- Release rating of 4-12
- Durable aluminum construction
- Wide toe and heel mounts for effective power transfer
- Magneto heel risers offer 5 different walking positions
- CAM heel system enhances precision through each turn
- Toe brake is active in both uphill and downhill mode
- Integrated crampon hook in the toe base for easy transitions