Get a boost in uphill performance when you backcountry tour with Hagan's Boost 99 Ski strapped to your foot. Its 3D-shaped design minimize's each ski's weight down to a scant three pounds, and there's plenty of carbon to ensure proper stiffness for a solid downhill ride. As a ski mountaineering company, Hagan primarily makes skinnier, lighter planks for ultralight ascents. The Boost 99 is Hagan's second widest ski, but compared to other ski company's, its 99mm waist is only moderately wide, and most appropriate for a large variety of snow ranging from powder to crud.
- Light backcountry ski best-suited for longer tours
- Versatile 99mm waist balances the ski's prowess on soft or hard snow
- Rocker tip & tail enhance turn initiation in deep powder
- Camber underfoot holds an edge on firmer snow
- Poppy paulownia wood core with carbon layer for added stiffness
- ABS sidewalls allow fine-tuning for longer lasting durability
- Item #HSM000M