Catered to high-octane lifestyles, the Gregory Miwok 12 Backpack features a BioSync suspension for optimal load transfer and greater flexibility when you're moving fast on the trail. This 12-liter pack is designed for day hikes, mountain bike excursions, and extended trail runs, and it conveniently stores everything you need to escape the city for the open space of a nearby wilderness area. Its compact, streamlined design comfortably hugs your body with its curved back panel and supportive EVA foam straps. Breathable mesh lining along the straps and back panel disperses perspiration for a cooler feel.
A plethora of functional pockets separates the Miwok 12 from other leading packs, The front-bungee pocket offers quick-access to extra layers, snacks, riding pads, and other must-haves on the trail. The hydration-compatible design houses your reservoir on extended treks and singletrack rides when staying hydrated is essential. Side stretch pockets eagerly clutch water bottles and smaller accessories without fear of losing items. Zippered hip belt pockets offer a convenient solution to grabbing and stashing energy bars and small electronics, such as your smartphone and GPS unit.
- BioSync Suspension System
- EVA foam padding with Airmesh lining
- Bungee-bound front pocket
- Side stretch pockets fit water bottles
- Hydration-compatible design (reservoir not included)
- Zippered hip belt pockets
14 - 16in
(35 - 39cm)
16 - 18in
(40 - 44cm)
18 - 20in
(45 - 49cm)
20 - 22in
(50 - 54cm)
- How to Measure Your Torso:
- Using a flexible tape measure or Gregory Fit-O-Matic, measure the length of your torso from the C7 vertebra (at the base of your neck) to the spot on the spine level with the top of the bony hip structure called the iliac crest. Do it two or three times to get an accurate measurement. If you are between frame sizes, always go with the smaller size.