Ready at a moment's notice.
When you're struck by that overwhelming feeling of needing to get the hell outside after a particularly rough day in the office, grab the ready-when-you-are Gregory Women's Swift 20 Backpack, toss in the essentials, and hurry on out to your favorite trailhead. This versatile daypack includes a quick-drying, quick-release 3D Hydro reservoir for on-the-go hydration, 20 liters of main compartment storage, a cushy, breathable shoulder harness and hipbelt, and a bevy of trail-savvy pockets.
Exceedingly tough nylon fabrics make up this pack's construction for the harsh terrain ahead, while its padded shoulder harness and hipbelt integrate air mesh for the right balance of cushioned comfort and breathability. Load lifters on the shoulder harness adjust the fit to keep the pack close to your back with enhanced stability, while a magnetic sternum strap clicks things into place with one hand when the other is busy holding a granola bar. An included Hydro 3D reservoir and DryLock bite valve keep your precious water close by and easy to access when the heat of the day sets in, and stretchy pockets on the front and sides hold extra water bottles when you're feeling especially thirsty.
- Trail-ready technical daypack for fast-paced hikes
- Durable fabrics resist the wear and tear of the trail
- Padded shoulder harness ensures cool, dry comfort
- Included Hydro 3D reservoir keeps you well-hydrated
- Magnetic sternum strap locks down stability on the fly
- Trekking pole attachments help free up your hands for scrambles
- Multiple pockets throughout store all the essentials
- Item #GRE009U
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.