Gregory's Paragon 38 Backpack boasts a minimalist mindset so you can bag a peak or spend a night without much weighing you down. Its Aerolon suspension system wraps hollowed out aluminum stays in a matrix ventilation system to keep the pack surprisingly supportive for such a lightweight pack. Aerolon also features 3D-molded EVA at the shoulder straps and waist belt for cushy comfort. There's also a lumbar pad for extra support, and the entire system adjusts vertically and horizontally for a customized fit.
- Lightweight backpack for peak-bagging and minimalist overnighters
- Aerolon suspension system assures a well-balanced hike
- Top and bottom access points for easy storage
- Removable bottom straps secure sleeping bags and pads
- Zippered top and waist pockets secure small essentials
- Stretch side and front pockets store layers and water bottles