All in a day's work.
When you're planning a trek that's sits just on the longer side of what most people would consider a day hike, you always vote to push through it using all the daylight midsummer gives you. You love to set a blisteringly fast pace for the group, and stopping to drink water out of bottles and wearing a pack that doesn't breathe well are two things that just don't fit into your hike agenda. If this sounds familiar, the Gregory Juno 25 Hydration Pack was made for you.
Featuring a built-in hydration reservoir that won't slide or slosh around as you high-step and scramble, the Juno allows you to wet your whistle on every mile without slowing down so you don't end the day dehydrated. Gregory also specifically designed the Vaporspan suspension system for fast-paced expeditions, so it encourages generous airflow and breathability as you sweat it out under the sun on challenging exposed trails.
- Tackle long day hikes with this breathable hydration pack
- Airy, vented suspension system keeps you cool while it supports
- Hydration reservoir helps you stay hydrated and on-pace
- Multiple pockets keep snacks, extra layers, and water organized
- Waist belt pockets give you quick access to a phone for pictures
- Gear loops hang onto miscellaneous extras
- Compression straps streamline pack for easier carry