Jade 63 Backpack
Let the Gregory Jade 63 Backpack alleviate all of your weight-savings concerns for everything from long-weekend ridge epics to multi-day treks. Unlike the bulky, unwieldy backpacks of the past, the Jade is streamlined, lightweight, and thoughtfully designed for long-distance comfort. Thanks to its lightweight construction and ventilated, fatigue-fighting CrossFlo Suspension, all the comfort-seekers and gram-counters alike can easily cram enough gear in this pack for multi-day treks without resulting in a painful fit.
Keeping you cool, the CrossFlo suspension system features strategically-placed vents that keep a steady flow of refreshing air moving through the straps and back panel, and it also stabilizes and supports the pack when loaded up with a few days worth of gear. You can access the main compartment through the full-body U-zipper when you're packing, or you can reach into the quick-draw top closure when you need to grab something quickly on the trail. The top pocket is also removable when every ounce matters. Other thoughful features including hideaway trekking pole loops, side and bottom compression straps, multiple pockets, and an internal hydration sleeve keep you prepared for the journey ahead.
- Sleek and streamlined backpack for speed and comfort on trail
- CrossFlo suspension system stays cool and stabilizes the ride
- Ventilated EVA foam at hip belt and shoulder straps add comfort
- Top-loading compartment cinches open and shut for quick access
- Floating, removable top pocket with zipper adds storage options
- Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops free up your hands
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port brings water along
- Sleeping bag compartment helps organize gear neatly