Deva GZ 70L Backpack
Arguably, there's nothing more frustrating than backpacking through uncharted territory with a dead GPS and no replacement batteries or topo map to speak of. However, thanks to the Gregory Baltoro 75 GZ Backpack, you're able to keep your gadgets juiced and ready to go. This award-winning pack boasts a concealed Goal Zero solar panel and Flip 10 battery storage that makes charging electronics on-the-go easier than taking a sip of water on a hot summer day.
The Baltoro features the women-specific Response A3W system, a pivoting waist belt, and an aluminum Wishbone frame that flex with the natural movements of your body, and they ultimately discourage chafing and other trail-side discomforts. Additionally, the Wishbone frame works with the HDPE framesheet and ultra-cushy EVA components to provide structural support and hike-long comfort. And the lightweight, removable hydration sleeve doubles as a daypack when you're fast-packing to the summit.
In addition to its smart suspension system, the Deva is fashioned with a robust exterior and integrated rain cover that protects your gear in the face of formidable weather. A weatherproof hip belt pocket keeps items like your GPS, point-and-shoot camera, or phone safe and secure. Not to mention, the myriad of organizational compartments, starting with the lid pocket all the way to the sleeping bag alcove not only provide easy access, but they also direct the weight of your load down towards your hips and off your back—an awfully convenient feature when your pack takes up two-thirds of your upper body.
- Tech-saavy backpack for multi-day to weeklong trips
- Concealed Goal Zero solar panel and Flip 10 battery storage
- Top and front panel access points
- Removable SideKick daypack doubles as a hydration sleeve
- Integrated rain cover protects gear
- Bottom compartment stores sleeping bag
- Removable trekking pole or ice axe carry
- Since 1977, Gregory has created comfortable and innovative packs for the outdoor enthusiast
14 - 16in
(35 - 39cm)
16 - 18in
(40 - 44cm)
18 - 20in
(45 - 49cm)
20 - 22in
(50 - 54cm)
- How to Measure Your Torso:
- Using a flexible tape measure or Gregory Fit-O-Matic, measure the length of your torso from the C7 vertebra (at the base of your neck) to the spot on the spine level with the top of the bony hip structure called the iliac crest. Do it two or three times to get an accurate measurement. If you are between frame sizes, always go with the smaller size.