Embrace the Opportunities.
You might wish you could quit your job and travel the world full-time, but for now, life has other plans. So you embrace your title of Weekend Warrior and explore all the hidden wonders you can find close to home. When it comes time for those quick backpacking trips, fill the Gregory Women's Amber 44 Backpack and hit the trail. This pack features strategic curves and customizable pad placement for comfort on the trail. Bottom zip access to the main compartment lets you access your sleeping bag without having to pull the rest of your gear from the pack. A variety of pockets and gear loops help keep your gear organized and close at hand whether you're on the move or preparing dinner as the sky fades to black. When your trek out is greeted with rain, pull the integrated rain cover out of the dedicated pocket and move forward with confidence.
- Ideal for weekend warriors or those looking to keep it light
- 44-liter capacity hauls enough gear for a weekend trip
- TrailFlex suspension ensures a comfortable carry
- Adjustable and ventilated back panel
- Top-loading design with bottom zip for sleeping bag storage
- Double barrel lid with dual zip pockets and internal security pocket
- Various pockets and gear loops for easy storage
- Integrated rain cover and rain cover storage pocket
14 - 16in
(35 - 39cm)
16 - 18in
(40 - 44cm)
18 - 20in
(45 - 49cm)
20 - 22in
(50 - 54cm)
- How to Measure Your Torso:
- Using a flexible tape measure or Gregory Fit-O-Matic, measure the length of your torso from the C7 vertebra (at the base of your neck) to the spot on the spine level with the top of the bony hip structure called the iliac crest. Do it two or three times to get an accurate measurement. If you are between frame sizes, always go with the smaller size.