- Detail Images
Granite Gear's Crown2 38L backpack is ideal for thru-hikers who value a balance between lightweight and comfort. Whether you're eyeing the AT, PCT, or the lesser-traveled Colorado Trail, you don't have make it a sufferfest at the expense of a lightweight pack. The Crown2's dual density shoulder harness and hip belt offer superior comfort even when you're pushing consecutive 20-mile days. The pack is also built with high-tenacity nylon to handle the wear and tear of thru-hikes.
- A lightweight, comfortable backpack for thru-hikers
- Dual density shoulder harness and waist belt for comfort
- Compressible roll-top main compartment for compact loads
- hydration port for drinking water on the move
- Removable lid lighter-weight option on trails
- high-tenacity nylon is durable for long thru-hikes