Windstopper Base Layer Shirt - Women's
Windstopper Base Layer Shirt
Windy conditions can take an otherwise nice day and turn it into a chilly experience especially if you factor in some cloud cover, elevation changes, and sweat soaked clothes into the mix. That's where the Gore Wear's Women Windstopper Base Layer Shirt comes in handy. It provides enough insulation and wind protection from the elements while it's excellent moisture management and quick to dry materials mean you won't be a sweaty mess either.
A WindStopper membrane in this base layer covers the front, over the shoulders, and kidneys while the rest of the layer is made of a polypropylene/elastane blend that wicks perspiration and stretches for easy range of motion. The short sleeve design adds plenty of versatility and allows for easy layering depending on the weather, with a little more coverage than the sleeveless version and a little less than the long-sleeve so you can don arm warmers on the ride if needed.
This base layer uses minimized seams throughout and the ones that are used are the flatlock variety to reduce friction. An extra-long back makes it easy to tuck into shorts for maximum coverage and comfort. Its cut is form-fitting and the thin, soft fabric offer exceptional next to skin feel. It comes in five sizes between X-Small and X-Large and in the colors Light Grey/White and Black.
- A light and breathable base with wind protection
- Gore Windstopper membrane in front cuts the breeze
- Next to skin fit slides on under jerseys with ease
- Reduce chaffing and irritation with flatlock seams
- Polyester wicks and dries quickly for all-day comfort
- The extra-long back gives you coverage in the drops
- Item #GWR002Z
- [membrane] GORE WindStopper, [face fabric] polypropylene, elastane
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, road cycling, road running, trail, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months