Gore Wear C5 GORE-TEX INFINIUM Glove
For training and commuting in chilly weather, the Gore Wear C5 Gore Windstopper Glove is a lightweight accessory that keeps your fingers warm and functional so you can ride at your best. Constructed using an ultra-thin Gore-Tex INFINIUM Windstopper Membrane, these gloves block frigid winds and light precipitation without adding any bulk, ensuring you have full dexterity for shifting, braking, and maneuvering your bike. And like other Gore-Tex products, the membrane remains breathable, allowing heat and moisture to escape so your hands don't get sweaty or clammy when you're pushing it hard on your ride.
- Cycling gloves to keep you warm without sacrificing control
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks icy winds and light precipitation
- Box-end fingers increase dexterity while reducing bulk
- Pre-shaped design improves comfort & reduces bunching of material
- Silicone print at thumbs, forefingers, and palm enhances grip
- Optimized for gloves-on use with touchscreen devices
- Hook-and-loop closure for a secure, adjustable fit
- Reflective logo so you can be seen in low light
- Item #GWR008H
- [membrane/laminate] GORE INFINIUM Windstopper, [back of hand, lining] 92% polyester, 8% elastane, [palm] 100% polyester
- hook-and-loop strap
- cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.