Vented cycling shoes are lovely companions during the summer months. But, when push comes to shove and that cold air creeps in along with the shoulder season, trust the Gore Bike Wear Road WindstopperToe Protectors to assure subtle yet necessary protection. Especially when full shoe covers would be a bit too much. The Windstopper material insulates, breathes, and manages moisture in stride, so you're guaranteed some semblance of comfort even when you're hitting high octane. Meanwhile, the lightweight material means that you're able to stash them away in a jersey pocket with minimal to no fuss, and the reflective details help promote added visibility in low-light conditions.
- Adapt to the changing seasons with this toe protector
- Windstopper material insulates, breathes, and manages moisture
- Reflective details enhance overall visibility
- Lightweight design lends easy storage
- Q & A
not very durable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
After a few rides these were falling apart. If you are careful the performance is by far the best out there. Ended up switching to the castelli toe thingy's which performance is ok but durability has been much better.