Straight from the source.
If the entire cycling industry could agree on one company that knows wind-blocking gear, Gore Bike Wear would be the obvious choice. Gore's impressive lineup of lightweight, breathable fabrics anchors kit made by a plethora of other brands, so it only makes sense that Gore itself would have its own take on a wind- and water-resistant jersey for the shoulder seasons. When misty skies and steady spring breezes await you on your road rides, reach for the Power Lady GWS Jersey.
Built with a Gore Windstopper windproof, water-resistant exterior, the Power Lady doesn't feature any additional insulation that might cause you to overheat on a mild day. Its breathable polyester lining takes care of moisture transfer, and the exterior layer still remains breathable as it blocks the elements. Whether you're out on your first spring ride of the season or have been toughing out challenging conditions all winter, the Power Lady GWS will shield you through the wet and windy season in breathable comfort until the sun shines at last.
- Weather shoulder season rain and wind in this jersey
- Water-resistant and windproof fabric ideal for spring rides
- Slim fit with extended rear hem moves with you as it shields
- 3 rear pockets easily stash spare tubes and CO2
- Reinforced hem eases zipper closure
- Gripper elastic prevents jersey from riding up
- Multiple reflective accents improve your visibility on dim days