- Detail Images
Work with the weather.
In your mind, when the roads are dry, it's time to ditch the trainer and get back outside. When you do, layer Gore Bike Wear's Oxygen Roubaix Jersey on over a baselayer to make sure unpredictable spring weather doesn't leave you freezing and uncomfortable for your first ride of the season. While you stretch your legs and tip your face towards the sun for what feels like the first time in years, the jersey's weather-blocking construction will keep you warm and dry, while wicking moisture and remaining breathable when a favorite climb raises your heart rate. Pair it with arm warmers on a colder day or wear it alone and sans baselayer as the season progresses towards late spring and it will adapt easily to the conditions along with you.
- Adapt to the weather with this versatile early season jersey
- Regular fit is tailored without being skin-tight
- Gore Windstopper membrane blocks wind and repels water
- Stretchy, moisture-wicking synthetic fabric keeps you dry
- Mesh inserts under each arm enhance ventilation
- Reflective accents help you stand out on the roads
- Multiple pockets stash keys, snacks, and emergency cash