Heavy-hitting warmth that won't be too big of a budget blow.
Gordini pulled all the stops to keep your hands warm and dry in the coldest of temperatures with its Men's Polar Glove. With 600-fill down insulation at the back of the hand and Megaloft synthetic fill at the palm, you get high-loft warmth where you need it, without compromising dexterity. The Aquabloc waterproof, breathable insert protects from moisture, while the wool lining at the palm helps to regulate the temperature of your hands, making this glove your go-to on those extra cold days.
- 600-fill down insulation at back of hand
- Megaloft synthetic fill at palm
- Aquabloc waterproof, breathable membrane insert
- Genuine deerskin palm and fingers
- Breathable stretch woven gauntlet
- Faux suede trim
- Digital grip palm
- Lavawool lining at palm
- Thermoplush lining at back of hand
- Gauntlet construction
- Cinch at wrist