You could be late for a dinner party you're hosting, standing on the side of the road with all your ski gear, stress, and your thumb out with a dead phone that you couldn't use to text your ride home. Instead, you're already loading up your things into the car because you were able to avoid a dead battery with the Goal Zero Sherpa 15 Recharger. Its sleek, aluminum design is not only beautiful, but fits easily into your ski pack and is equipped with all the cables you need to charge your devises for a super convenient package. You'll get at least one full phone charge for most phones, or a few charges on a headlamp or POV camera. After you've used all its juice, the Sherpa recharges quickly in just 2.5 hours with a wall charger, or if you've got it, 4-8 hours with the Nomad 7 Plus in full sun.
- Recharge phones wherever and whenever without worry
- Built-in cables provide ultimate on the go charging convenience
- Gives one full recharge on most phones and small USB devices
- Can be charged with solar (sold separately) or in the wall
- Sleek, seamless aluminum body is durable and beautiful
- Q & A
Really Solid Charger
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Able to charge my iPad and phone during my long travels and airport stints. One thing is the micro-usb and lightning cables are pretty short... Slightly big, but I am okay with it, cause I enjoy the extra power.