Why We Like The Head Space Snowboard
The Head Space Snowboard lets us clear our mind before dropping in, knowing its asymmetrical twin shape and hybrid rocker will ensure a good time. This mid-flexing freestyle machine is as fun as it is functional, whether we're dominating the park or cruising on corduroy. The asymmetrical sidecut smooths out both heel- and toe-side turns, lessening fatigue and enhancing natural board-feel. C3 Camber offers expert-level control, letting freestyle shredders benefit from the playful rocker section without losing stability at high speeds.
- Funky freestyle board with a unique and efficient pro-level design
- Asymmetrical shaping for smoother turns and lessened fatigue
- C3 Camber offers stability without losing playful rocker traits
- Medium flex for extra response on park laps and more
- G1 Asym Eco core is strong, poppy, and responsibly harvested
- Eco-Sublimated sintered base holds wax for effortless glide
- Magne-Traction edge tech for better hold on hardpacked snow
- Item #GNUL12G
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.