Hard-charging beast bred for the steeps.
Deep in the wild mountains of the Northwest is where the Gnu Billy Goat Snowboard roams. This snarling all-mountain animal foams at the mouth when it spots steep terrain populated with pillow lines, chutes, and cliffs. Ridden to victory four times at the Mt. Baker Banked Slalom by legendary rider Temple Cummins, the Billy Goat traverses and steers its way across unpredictable snow with unwavering control and precision.
The C3 profile features aggressive camber zones outside the bindings for powerful turns and poppy ollies, while mild rocker between your feet adds a forgiving feel and enhances float in powder. Gnu gave it Magne-Traction edges to ensure confident edge hold on steep, icy slopes. Its super-stiff flex ensures unwavering stability on the steepest peaks and fastest speeds. A directional shape and slightly set-back stance give you greater control when you're pointing it, without compromising your ability to ride switch. And like all Gnu boards, the Billy Goat was born and raised in the USA by snowboarders with jobs.
- Burly, ultra-stiff board for charging the steep and deep
- Mostly camber for powerful ride with mild rocker for float
- Directional shape enhances float and high-speed control
- Magne-Traction improves edge hold on icy slopes
- Lightweight and strong core from sustainably harvested trees
- Triax-over-biax layup for responsive feel
- Sintered base is tough and holds wax well
- Gnu makes boards in the USA with an emphasis on fun and sustainability