Terra MIPS Helmet
The new Giro Terra MIPS Hemet is sleek, lightweight, and has all the necessary features to keep you comfortable when you're out on the mountain all day. The MIPS technology works by allowing two liners to move independently of each other when the helmet is subject to force, reducing rotational energy during certain impacts. An in-mold construction, which fuses the outer shell to the foam liner, keeps the Terra lightweight and allows more thorough ventilation. Giro's Passive Aggressive Venting System adds to this by combining the exterior vent design with interior channeling that lets cool air flow when you're in motion, and lets warm air escape through the top of the helmet if you're standing still. A low-profile dial adjustment ensures you can easily customize your fit on the go for a solid, performance-oriented feel.
- Ultra-light freestyle-oriented helmet for lady shredders
- MIPS technology works to reduce rotational forces on impact
- In-mold construction provides a lighter, better ventilated helmet
- Auto-venting technology manages airflow whether static or in motion
- Stack Ventilation prevents moisture from fogging up goggles
- Low-profile dial adjustment provides a customizable fit
Great Giro ski helmet
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I face this helmet as a gift and she really likes it - the fit is true to size and it integrates perfectly with her new giro goggles. Personally I like the low-key aesthetic, it has a nice look to it.
20.5 - 21.75in
(52 - 55.5cm)
21.75 - 23in
(55.5 - 59cm)
23 - 24.25in
(59 - 62.5cm)
24.5 - 25.5in
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.