Strate Dure Supergel Glove - Men's
Feel your bars, not the road.
Designed to soak up the sting of road vibration without inhibiting bar feel, the Giro Strate Dure Supergel Gloves provide exceptional cushioning, an ergonomic fit, and superior build quality. Originally designed for medical applications, Supergel palm inserts distribute pressure up to 300% better than standard gel for superior padding and shock absorption. They're also 30% more impact-resistant, ensuring higher levels of protection from minor spills and abrasion.
The AX Suede palm mimics the soft, supple feel of real leather, only it's made of the synthetic variety for extra durability. Along the glove's upper, you'll find four-way stretch mesh for added breathability on hot summer rides, further ventilated by the gloves open-finger design. Other functional features include a soft microfiber surface along the thumb's backside for wiping, as well as a secure hook-and-loop closure with a sonic-welded pull tab for easy on-and-off.
- Super Fit three-panel design
- Four-way stretch, breathable mesh upper
- AX Suede (synthetic leather) palm
- Supergel palm inserts
- Absorbent microfiber wiping surface along thumb
- Hook-and-loop closure with sonic-welded pull tab
- Item #GIR008F
- [palm] AX Suede, [upper] mesh (100% polyester)
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year