- Detail Images
Feels like wearing nothing at all.
The Giro Women's Riv'ette Glove strips away excess bulk and forgoes padding for optimal control of your trail bike. The Cool Skin palm maintains excellent bar feel for conquering technical singletrack where dexterity and grip are essential. Stretch mesh prevents overheating and excess perspiration on sweltering summer rides. Also, there's a soft microfiber thumb for wiping sweat off your face, as well as touchscreen-compatible fingers for changing tracks on the trail.
- Minimalist trail gloves without excess bulk
- Cool Skin palm optimizes grip and control
- Breathable stretch mesh prevents overheating
- Soft microfiber thumb for wiping sweat
- Touchscreen-compatible finger tips
- Q & A
Great light gloves
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
These gloves are light and comfortable and are perfect for summer riding. They seemed small when I first got them but they quickly stretch.
Super breathable and lightweight so when it's super hot my hands don't get really sweaty.