LA DND Limited Edtion Glove
Don't let its name confuse you, the Giro Limited Edition LA DND Glove delivers straightforward comfort and eye-catching style. The SuperFit construction ensures an ergonomic fit that uses a unique three-panel design to move as your hand does without bunching or loosening, while a grippy, durable Ax Suede synthetic leather palm holds firm on the bars confidently. Keeping comfort elevated, this glove's upper is made from a four-way-stretch fabric and features knuckle flex zones that let you move your hands freely, wick moisture, and keep you cool. Vibration-killing EVA foam patches on the palm keep your hands unbruised and stop them falling asleep, and a soft thumb patch makes for the perfect nose wipe when you're still pedaling. Plus, silicone prints on the fingertips improve dexterity and allow you to scroll through your apps to keep friends apprised of your new PR.
- Classic MTB glove with a special edition colorway
- SuperFit offers a next-to-skin feel and ergonomic comfort
- Grippy Ax Suede palm keeps your hands locked in
- EVA crash pad foam absorbs harsh impact and chatter
- Upper knuckle material wicks sweat and breathes well
- Soft thumb fabric wipes your lenses clean
- Silicone fingertips add grip and are touchscreen-compatible
- Item #GIR00JO
- [palm] Ax Suede (92% polyester, 8% spandex), [upper] 70% nylon, 20% polyester, 10% cotton
- 2mm EVA Crash Pad (80% rubber, 10% bentonite , 10% oxidizing agent)
- SuperFit slip-on
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 23, 2022
- I've put it through the wringer
The gloves feel good, have a good grip, and look good too. Runs a little smaller than other brands/models that I'm used to, so I just sized up and that worked out well.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
June 16, 2020
4th pair of this style
- I've used it several times
Bought the aqua in S: I have very small hands and lots of trouble finding gloves so I?m happy to find a true size small. This is my 4th in this style by Giro and I?m very pleased. For me these are driving gloves/sun protection/burning hot steering wheel protection... also prevents scalding on sunshade & seatbelt metals. I have washed mine at least 4x and they are wearing as well as my other pairs. Appreciate the lack of Velcro so my sleeves/tops stay undamaged. Color is lovely, very nice grip, but don?t expect touch screens to work. Still the best on the market for my size and needs.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com