Bravo Gel LF Glove - Men's
Why We Like The Across disciplines.
'Cross, cross-country, cross-continent—there are countless cycling situations where full finger coverage and light padding are appropriate additions to your kit drawer. Giro's Bravo Gel LF Gloves fit the bill, providing coverage without bulk and padding without muddying bar feel. They're built to fend off the all-day punishment of chatter on a gravel bikepacking trip or the more short-lived violence of a few hours spent dodging through grasping branches on singletrack.
Compared to previous generations, these Bravo gloves are more streamlined, cutting material in places like the cuff to push further into the realm of minimalism. The gloves incorporate Giro's Super Fit, which features a multi-panel palm in order to reduce bunching during the countless contortions our hands go through on a day in the saddle, and the thumb, middle, and index fingers are finished with conductive panels in order to keep you in touch with your devices and gadgets.
- Cycling gloves for coverage during the hot months
- Unique palm construction reduces bunching
- Light padding absorbs chatter without hampering feel
- Minimalist construction provides coverage without bulk
- Synthetic construction promotes cooling airflow
- Moisture management reduces the risk of swamp paw
- Conductive panels keep you in touch with touchscreens
- Low-profile cuffs secure with hook-and-loop straps
- Item #GIR00HS
- [upper] 80% nylon, 20% polyester, [palm] 94% polyester, 6% spandex, [padding] 80% rubber, 10% bentonite, 10% oxidizing agent
- [palm] gel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year