Giordana Moda Tenax Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey - Women's
When skin tight isn't right.
Realizing not every cyclist desires the tight, race-inspired fit worn by the pros, Giordana created the Women's Moda Tenax Pro Jersey. A bit more relaxed than its FR-C Pro and Scatto Pro counterparts, the Moda Tenax Pro Jersey provides greater mobility with its generous cut that bucks the trend of squeezing tight like a second skin. It's decked out with brilliant colors and geometric patterns that catch the eye of passing cyclists and motorists alike.
Despite its more generous cut, the Moda Tenax Pro is never sloppy or ill-fitting. Giordana employs turned arm cuffs and a front waistband for a secure, non-slip fit when you're pedaling swiftly out of the saddle or dropped in a low-slung position. Lightweight microfiber along the main body provides an extremely lightweight and breathable feel, complemented with Asteria 2.0 along the sleeves and shoulders for a bit more conformity to your upper body, seeing its two percent spandex content. Giordana then finishes it with three generously sized rear pockets, plus an additional pocket on the left side for tossing used up gel packets and smaller accessories.
- Generous cut provides respite from overly tight jerseys
- More relaxed fit than FR-C Pro and Scatto Pro collections
- Lightweight, highly breathable microfiber along main body
- Asteria 2.0 at sleeves and shoulders for greater conformity
- Turned sleeves and front waistband ensure a secure fit
- Three rear pockets, plus additional pocket on left side
- Reflective tab adds a touch of visibility in low light
possible size mislable
I bought a size L Tenz Pro Moda -Miami bike shirt and it fitted tight like a medium. In order to "exchange" for a larger size, I had to pay for the return label and purchase another one which included another shipping fee. I'm out of $14 for something that's not in my control. Backcountry doesn't have an option for an exchange for any reason and forces purchasers to pay for shipping both ways. Purchasers beware of this point before buying anything from this site.
Not great-hey, Backcountry/Competitive Cyclist - won't you please revise this policy? Not fair to your customers, whose finances you could consider in situations like these.
4th pocket good for phone
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I bought this for the extra pocket, and mainly for a wallet with car fob. the pocket sticks out too far from my body with these. However, it could hold my iphone 8 with no problem. So, if you are someone who wants quick access to your phone, this is for you.
23 - 25in
(58 - 63.5cm)
25 - 27in
(63.5 - 68.5cm)
27 - 29in
(68.5 - 73.5cm)
29 - 31in
(73.5 - 79cm)
31 - 33in
(79 - 84cm)
33 - 34in
(84 - 86cm)
35 - 36in
(88 - 92.5cm)
37 - 38in
(93 - 96.5cm)
39 - 40in
(99 - 101.5cm)
40 - 41in
(101.5 - 105cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.