Giordana FR-C Pro Lyte Winter Vest - Women's
- 3-layer laminate, [back panel, inside collar] Super Roubaix Carbon, [rear pockets, waist] Super Roubaix Endurance
- 3 rear, 1 zipper
- Recommended Use:
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
FR-C Pro Lyte Winter Vest
The Woman's FR-C Pro Lyte Winter Vest is an excellent addition to your cool weather cycling wardrobe adding some much-needed core warmth to go along with your thermal jerseys. It features a 3-layer laminate providing insulation and protection from the elements, in a lightweight package that’s 100% windproof and water resistant, ideal for training. What gives this jersey the "lyte" designation is its utilization of a back panel using Super Roubaix Carbon which yields better breathability so you don't overheat when riding with some intensity.
The inside of the collar also receives Super Roubaix Carbon fabric for cozy warmth while the rear pockets and waist use Super Roubaix Endurance for its increased stretch. On the top of the pockets are lips keeping objects in over rough roads and a fourth zippered pocket stores small essentials. The vest receives reflective piping at the waist and on the shoulders to help increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- A winder vest offering core protection against wind and rain
- Giordana's FR-C Pro collection has a slim, race-inspired cut
- Windproof front protects you from blustery conditions
- Super Roubaix Carbon prevents overheating by venting
- The reflective piping increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Three rear pockets store food, extra layers, and flat fixing materials
23 - 25in
(58 - 63.5cm)
25 - 27in
(63.5 - 68.5cm)
27 - 29in
(68.5 - 73.5cm)
29 - 31in
(73.5 - 79cm)
31 - 33in
(79 - 84cm)
33 - 34in
(84 - 86cm)
35 - 36in
(88 - 92.5cm)
37 - 38in
(93 - 96.5cm)
39 - 40in
(99 - 101.5cm)
40 - 41in
(101.5 - 105cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.