FR-C Pro Jacket
Embrace the frosty rides with Giordana's FR-C Pro Jacket. This toasty piece is designed to offer you robust protection against wind and showers, so you can head out and hammer through hill-sprints even when the temps dip below freezing. Its designed with a snug fit for trapping heat in, and eliminating pockets for cold air to hide.
- Giordana's winter-ready jacket offers pro-level fit and warmth
- Robust fabric with 3-layer membrane cuts through wind and rain
- Heavy-weight pile fleece traps heat inside so you can keep riding
- Tailored fit is designed for optimal comfort in cycling position
- Huge Pixel panels offer reflective visibility from all angles
- Deep back pockets with lip securely store your essentials
- Zip your gadgets up securely in 4th zippered pocket
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58 - 64cm)
|25.5 - 27in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.5 - 29in
(70 - 74cm)
|29.5 - 31in
(75 - 79cm)
|Hips||33 - 34.5in
(83 - 88cm)
|35 - 36.5in
(89 - 93cm)
|37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(102 - 107cm)
- Note: Giordana cycling apparel has a tight fit, do not expect a baggy or roomy fit.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.