G3 Escapist Glide Climbing Skins
Select style & size:Select options
- Red, 100mm - Ssale $114.99
- Red, 100mm - Lsale $124.99
- Red, 120mm - Ssale $124.99
- Red, 120mm - Lsale $129.99
- Red, 140mm - Lsale $134.99
Escapist Glide Climbing Skin
G3's Escapist collection of climbing skins consists of some of the most affordable skins for backcountry skiing, and the Escapist Glide Climbing Skin is optimized to help you slide on snow a little better. It's the only skin in G3's Minimist collection made of a mohair nylon blend for a better balance of grip as well as glide. The stainless steel tip attachment self-aligns to fit any ski tip's specific angles, and the camming tail has an adjustable strap to cinch down as the skin stretches overtime. G3 included a trim tool to help you fit the skins to your ski's specific profile.
- G3's most affordable, versatile climbing skin for backcountry skiing
- Glide material mixes mohair and nylon to balance grip and glide
- Stainless steel tip attachment self-aligns for a solid, easy fit
- Camming tail strap with adjustable strap for a secure fit overtime
- Trim tool included to fit your ski's specific profile
Terrible...I'll never buy G3 again!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I was replacing G3 skins because the glue went bad. I assumed they were leaving residue on the base because I hadn't dried them well enough and stored them improperly, even though I've always been fastidious in caring for them. Fast forward to the new pair and they left adhesive on my bases just after cutting them. They are brand new! If you want to walk out with 10 pound snowshoes, buy G3 skins. If however you prefer to ski out, buy ANY other brand.