Choose your own path.
Leave behind the herds at the resort and explore new possibilities in the backcountry with the G3 Black Sheep Splitboard. Featuring lightweight carbon-blend construction, full rocker, and a directional all-mountain shape, the Black Sheep is an ideal one-board solution for riders seeking a deck that can do it all, from shredding big mountain lines to playing around on small features in the trees.
Lots of rocker at the tips keeps this board from getting submerged in deep powder, while less pronounced rocker in the middle keeps it stable on steep terrain. A blend of traditional fiberglass and carbon fiber shaves weight so you can explore further in the backcountry with less effort, and it also gives the board a responsive feel. So whether you're taking on bucket-list lines or surfing low-angle powder in the trees, do it your way on the Black Sheep.
- Quiver-of-one for all your backcountry missions
- Full rocker for effortless float in deep snow
- Carbon/fiberglass blend for light and lively feel
- Poplar and paulownia core is lightweight and lively
- ABS/TPU sidewalls resist impacts and improve energy transfer
- Co-extruded nylon topsheet sheds snow and ice
- P-Tex 2000 Electra base absorbs wax well and is easy to maintain
- Includes Voile clips and hooks for reliable tension
- Q & A
G3 Splitboards 2018/19
G3's Blacksheep and Scapegoat+ splitboards are back for 2018/19 and they're ready to shred!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
G3 makes some of the best backcountry gear in the industry bar none. This split board is no exception. Super float in the pow, love the playful rocker shape. What's best about this board is the light-weight carbon-glass design, helps mitigate fatigue on a long, steep tour. Highly recommend!