Small and in charge.
Combining the lightweight playfulness of a honeycomb foam core and the stiff power of a carbon wrap, the John John 2 Techflex thruster fin set-up by Futures gives you optimized speed control for riding the powerful waves of Oahu's North Shore. A medium-sized base and flat foil side fins gives you just the right build and predictable feel for controlling your speed through perfectly barrelled waves. The scaled down size of this model is set for riders between 105 - 155 pounds, but for individuals who do not lack in experience.
- A smaller fin set for hard-charging surfers
- Honeycomb foam core keeps fin light with a stiff carbon wrap
- Flat foil side fins maintain a predictable, stable feel
- Designed for controlling speed in gnarly barrels
- Small size is set for surfers between 105 - 155lbs