Full Tilt evolved.
Full Tilt is known for having narrowly aggressive ski boots designed for skiers who are willing to feel a little pinching for a more precise performance, and while it still remains true to Full Tilt's aggression, the Descendant 8 Ski Boot comes with a roomier last for hard-charging skiers who want a bit more comfort. Like most Full Tilt boots, the Descendant features a three-piece construction that separates the shell in three parts (chassis, cuff, and tongue) to amplify fit, decrease shock absorption, and respond to your skiing with a smooth, flex that won't break down overtime.
This Descendant features Full Tilt's #8 tongue (Full Tilt's third stiffest option), and you can replace it with stiffer or softer options whenever you want. You can also adjust the boot's lateral angle and forward lean Full Tilt upgraded the Descendant this season with a thermo-moldable Intuition liner that matches the contours of your foot after a simple boot-heating process. The sole is composed of dual material for grip and durability, and you can replace it after it wears out.
- Powerful but forgiving boot for freestyle oriented skiers
- 102mm last offers an aggresive but comfortable fit
- Moldable liner creates a pain free fit for long days on hill
- Three-piece construction provides a pinch free flex
- Three buckle system looks your heel in place for maximum control
- Adjustable lateral angle and forward lean provide the ideal feel
- Grippy and durable soles keep you upright in the parking lot