FSA K-Force Compact Handlebar
Select style & size:Select options
- Matte Black, 31.8x42cmsale $256.30
K-Force Compact Handlebar
The FSA K-Force is (despite the strange naming convention) the most popular drop bar shape among experienced cyclists. Compact, in FSA-speak, just means that these bars have a shallow, round drop—not the oddly shaped anatomic bars.
The 125mm/80mm drop-reach combo with a 4-degree sweep and the standard 40-44cm widths provides a comfortable platform with plenty of hand positions to alleviate discomfort after hours in the saddle. The 110mm center section is designed to accommodate clip-on bars. The continuous Kevlar/carbon fiber weave is an excellent blend of strength, stiffness, and low weight.
- Compact design improves reach and comfort
- UD carbon and kevlar composite construction drops grams and boosts durability
- The wide 110mm center section adds real estate for clip-ons and accessories
- Double width, single cable groove improves stiffness and fatigue life
- FSA bars are measured center to center of the drops and due to flair it will be narrower in the brake hoods than the drops
Great bar if 'compact' is your game
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Attracted by the cost and relatively similar proportions, I bought this bar after a bad wreck destroyed my cross bike's aluminum bar...along with a couple of ribs. Two weeks later I raced it in a 50-mile gravel grinder and my shoulders weren't shaken to bits. I was so impressed that I ordered a second one for my road race bike, and I'm loving it! I was a little nervous to push at full crank on something so light, but it held up to a couple of my hardest possible Zwift sprints (better to fall in the house at 0 mph than out on the road at 25+), and still feels lively and connected out on the road.
Lightweight and love the shape
Very comfortable handlebars. Dampens vibration and is a great price.