In true chukka style, with roots in British desert footwear from World War II, the Frye Women's Carly Chukka features the classic style of suede uppers, open lacing, and only the necessary amount of eyelets. This pair was thankfully made for more peaceful pastimes, but you still benefit from their timeless style and durable leather soles whether you're strolling through the city for some shopping or stopping by the racetrack to place a bet or two on your favorite pony.
- Classic chukka boots with practical style
- Suede uppers add a chic accent to your blouse and jeans
- Leather lining molds to your foot for personalized comfort
- Durable outsole provides long-lasting, resoleable durability
- Frye has been in the business of classic, unwavering styles since 1863
- Q & A
Quality = poop
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these boots in July 2018 and I'm writing this review in December 2018. I've had a couple months of wear and the suede fabric is already ripping in multiple locations. I am beyond shocked, as I've had a pair of Frye combat boots for over 5 years with no issues. The quality is awful, wouldn't even expect this from Walmart boots. I can't believe I paid this much money for such rubbish. What's worse? Frye's customer experience is so awful that I was denied a return or exchange because I bought the boots from BackCountry. Shameful that the company doesn't appear to stand behind their products. Never again.