- Detail Images
In true chukka style, with roots in British desert footwear from World War II, the Frye Women's Carly Chukka features the classic style of suede uppers, open lacing, and only the necessary amount of eyelets. This pair was thankfully made for more peaceful pastimes, but you still benefit from their timeless style and durable leather soles whether you're strolling through the city for some shopping or stopping by the racetrack to place a bet or two on your favorite pony.
- Classic chukka boots with practical style
- Suede uppers add a chic accent to your blouse and jeans
- Leather lining molds to your foot for personalized comfort
- Durable outsole provides long-lasting, resoleable durability
- Frye has been in the business of classic, unwavering styles since 1863