Head to Yosemite in your Fronteer Ahwahnee Hiker Shoe and pay tribute to your climbing heroes. It's suede upper and rope laces give it a retro climbing aesthetic reminiscent of the Camp 4 in its heyday, while the EVA midsole provides cushioned support for exploring the gorgeous valley. The Vibram rubber sole gives you durable traction on rough terrain.
- A hiking boot with retro aesthetic
- Suede upper is soft yet durable for the outdoors
- Vibram sole gives solid traction on rough terrain
- EVA midsole provides cushioned support for hiking
- Two sets of rope laces add to the retro look
- Fronteer suggests one size larger than your true size