All About The Drape.
Whether you're exploring ancient castles and wild, desolate moors or you're on your way uptown with your bestie, pull on the Free People Women's Headed To The Highlands Shirt. Sheer and gauzy, this button-up features a subtle vertical stripe. Small ruffle accents at the shoulders and a high-low hemline create a billowy shape that looks great with jeans and skirts alike.
- A sheer and gauzy button-up for travel or days around town
- Lightweight cotton blend fabric offers airy comfort
- Small ruffle accents at the shoulders
- Loose cut with a high-low hemline
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
This is one of my favorite Free People button up tops - I love the color palette of the light blue with a cute pair of jeans. The arm detail is super fun and makes it more than just a basic button up shirt. It doesn't fit as big as most Free People tops so I'd recommend buying true to size. It's also not very sheer so you could get away without wearing a cami underneath.