- Detail Images
Give your hands a break.
If you're looking to add a bit of hand protection on your trail rides without upgrading to boxing gloves this season, look to the Fox Sidewinder Glove to preserve mobility and the skin on your hands. This light, nimble trail glove comes with subtle protection along the back of the hand and knuckles that shields your skin from errant branches and trail furniture that you only see after you've run into. Fox places the protection atop stretchy polyester, leaving ample room for the glove to flex as you shift and brake during a ride. Along the palm, grippy synthetic leather preserves a firm, steady hold on the bars as you sweat it out on punishing climbs.
- Get subtle hand protection on rides without the bulk
- Protective material flexes and moves with you as you ride
- Moisture-wicking polyester preserves breathability
- Grippy Clarino synthetic leather palm provides a firm hold
- Touchscreen-compatible fingers let you snap quick ride shots
- Q & A
Loves The Gloves
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
I picked up a couple pair of these in different colors for my wife intending to return the color she didn't like as much. Long story long, she kept them both!
She loves the fit, the not-to-bulky hand protection and mentioned she was able to use use her phone without taking the gloves off.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I typically always wear a large sized glove and these are no different. The fit is amazing, they are easy to get on and off and while riding they stay in place and I do not have to fiddle with them. For me that's a huge win, plus I can still use my cell phone with the gloves on for taking pictures (not texting), and navigating. all in all a great and highly reccomended pair of gloves.