Loud and aggressive, just like your riding.
Crank up the tunes before dropping into rowdy downhills and flowing switchbacks with the vibrant style of the Men's Ranger Cargo Print Short by Fox Racing. This ambitious trail short takes cues from your riding style, namely the ability to transition from smooth-buffed singletrack to rowdy park hits without skipping a beat. Its versatile design sits at the knee for optimal coverage without being overly baggy.
Midweight stretch fabric breathes well on those stifling summer rides, preventing overheating and the sweat-soaked feel that follows. Its fluid flexibility allows you to pedal quickly on climbs and throw stylish airs in the park. The detachable liner short offers a bit more support on longer rides with its EVO chamois absorbing the jarring sensation of bumpy trails and rock gardens. Roomy cargo pockets handily carry your smartphone and energy bars, so you can quickly switch tracks and refuel before dropping in for another lap.
- Vibrant short for all-mountain rides and downhills
- Midweight stretch fabric breathes well and flexes
- Detachable liner with EVO chamois for plush padding
- Roomy cargo pockets hold all your riding necessities
- Adjustable waist tabs for a secure, non-slip fit
- Sits at knee for multi-discipline versatility
- Q & A
Great price @ $40; one wish
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Good pants, they don't feel as baggy when you are riding as they do when you first put them on. I do wish there were external belt loops, but there is the internal velcro pull that can tighten these. True to size, certainly don't run small. Looking forward to many miles with these.