- Detail Images
There's a storm brewing on the horizon.
Changing seasons means unpredictable weather on the trails, so you'll want to make sure you bring along your Fox Racing Attack Water jacket for men to keep you covered when weather turns and storms are brewing. Built with Fox's TruSeal fabric, this lightweight water jacket will keep the rain from penetrating through your layers while you hunker down waiting for it to pass over, or barrel through wet branches and slick roots.
3L waterproof and breathable fabric makes up the main body to repel water, but in areas where you need a little stretch, Fox's designers opted to use their lighter weight 3L stretch fabric, giving you the range of motion to manhandle your machine when slick wet rocks start sending you sideways. Every internal seam is taped to keep precipitation from finding a way in, and for good measure, everything is coated with a DWR treatment as a backup in serious storms. Side vents underarm offer a bit of temperature control, but unlike the Attack Pro water jacket, the Attack does not have laser cut back vents or chest vents.
- A lightweight rain shell built to MTB standards
- 3-layer TruSeal fabric repels water and cuts through wind
- DWR treatment offers waterproof backup
- Fully sealed seams keep rain our for good
- Draw cord cinch hem keeps moisture out below
- Articulated rider attack position fit for miles in the saddle
- Underarm zips offer ventillation
- Reflective accents boost visibility in low light