When the mountain greets you with frost.
It's fitting for Fox Racing to make the Attack Thermo Long-Sleeve jersey so adaptable for changing seasons, since its 4-legged namesake adapts tremendously, too. Unlike the animal, this jersey won't transition from shades of brown and red into snow white when flurries are blowing, but it will help you transition from warm and sunny days to cool temperatures and showers for epic fall riding.
Made from Fox's 4-way stretch 3-layer TruDri fabric, the Attack Thermo Long Sleeve jersey offers wind and water protection that cuts through icy breezes like a hot knife through butter, a DWR coating sheds rainfall as well as water from dew coated branches with ease. Designed to take your focus away from the cold, and back on the exploding colors on the trail in front of you, the inside is lined with anti-pilling bonded fleece to insulate your core. Since we suspect you'll still be pedaling uphill, the back and arms offer breathability that wicks away perspiration and keeps you cool. If your climb gets a bit mashy, and things heat up you can unzip the off-centered front zip to reveal a breathable stretch mesh panel for ventilation.
- Warm up in cold climates with a midweight long sleeve
- TruDri fabric slices through wind and repels water
- Breathable back and sleeves wick away sweat
- Offset zipper opens to a stretch mesh ventilation panel
- Keep toasty inside with bonded fleece lining
- Bonded stash pocket stores your snacks and ID
- DWR coating keeps water rolling off
- Silicone gripper keeps hem in place
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Really nice fit on this thing and a durable and comfortable material. Keeps you dry and warm on longer rides. Dig it.
Thin material & pockets so small an I phone won't fit. Not functional for me.