- Detail Images
Get out when the getting's not good.
Instead of wallowing in your sorrows when the weather goes sour, throw on the Fox Racing Attack Fire Softshell Jacket for Men — in the amount of time it takes you to zip up a jacket, your outlook on life may take a swift 180° turn. With warm fleece against your skin, room for your favorite jersey or baselayer, and protection to stand up to wind and rain, you'll be pumped to head out to the trail and enjoy the miles of isolated singletrack that the "off-season" has to offer.
Fox builds the Attack Fire Softshell with 3-layer wind-and-water resistant softshell fabric to cut through inclement weather with ease. Using a C6 DWR coating on top, you'll find that the jacket keeps water rolling off when you get caught in chilly fall showers as a backup, so you have the confidence that you need to go out when ominous clouds hang low overhead. The jacket features a bonded fleece lining that increases warmth on the go, and works to wick away moisture so you can keep dry and comfortable when you start mashing up techy climbs. While we suggest you don't actively try to throw 'bows at trees, we are happy to see reinforcement on the elbows that add durability when we're barreling down tree lines or take a digger into the woods.
- A softshell for getting out when the getting's not good
- 3-layer construction seals out the elements
- Fleece lining wicks away sweat and insulates
- DWR coating repels water with ease
- Extra durability from Cordura enforced elbows
- Bonded chest pocket keeps your essentials safe
- Hi-vis logos boost visibility when heading from home to trail